Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Marketplace Mavens Coming Soon!




I'd like to introduce you all to a new feature I'm adding to the blog called "Marketplace Mavens."  In this feature I'll be showcasing weekly (on Mondays) a female entrepreneur that impresses me with her creativity and business savvy.  

I'm starting the showcase because:
a) there are a lot of very inspiring women out there! and,
b) I believe that we women have tons of potential to be economic leaders in these times
  
So how does entrepreneurialism fit into being domestic?  Glad you asked, because it really doesn't.  Or at least not directly.  It does fit, however, into my goals to become a leader in my home, the community, AND the marketplace.  And since this blog is about "deviant" leadership as much as it is about domestic life, I think it will work out just fine.

Stay tuned, then, for Marketplace Mavens on Mondays here on Deviantly Domesticated.  Or catch a sneak peak on www.stephaniehillberry.com (click on "marketplace").



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin