Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Terribly Sorry...

...for the posting delay. I meant to post. I swear I did.

It's just that I was here--Doing this--
And not much else for a few days.

It was wonderful.

But it is back to real life now. 2010 begins tomorrow, and thus a whole new season. I'll write more about my thoughts for the new year tomorrow.

For now I'm signing off to enjoy some snacks, some New Year's Eve knitting (don't you knit on New Years? I hear all the cool kids are doing it...), and ringing in 2010 with my hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year Steph!!
    I thought about you tonight all through watching Julie & Julia! That could so happen to you!

    xo
    ~Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! And yes--I thought of myself a lot while watching Julie & Julia! If only I could be so fortunate...

    As always, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin