Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Sussie: Rosetta Stone


note: sussies are amusing things I encounter during the week that I share from time to time.  If I knew how to say "sussie" in French, I would.

I love, love, love my new birthday present: the French Level 1 version of Rosetta Stone!  I've always wanted to learn French, which admittedly isn't as practical in the States as Spanish, but Oh So Pretty to listen to.  

And given that I have never had one lesson in French, and am catching on quickly to the new vocabulary, I'd have to say that the Rosetta program has impressed me so far.  Granted I'm not sure how practical it is to know "egg" and "swim," but I've only completed the first two lessons, so I'm optimistic!

So, if you are toying around with learning a language, I highly recommend Rosetta, even if it is a little pricey.  Or, if you live in my town and know how to speak French, email me so I can practice!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin