Thursday, June 4, 2009

Retro Summer on Flickr!

Summer invites cameras, don’t you think? Especially if you’re planning to spend the days like I am, enjoying the community, eating good food, & appreciating nature. In other words, making good memories.

Get to Flickr!
It makes sense, then, that I would naturally think of Flickr as a great way to share our summer experiences. And it is my earnest hope that as you’re hiking or swimming or bbq’ing with friends that you would snap a few shots and upload them onto Retro Summer ’09 on Flickr.

I'd Love to See...

Here are a few pictures I’d love to see:
* slices of your favorite summer berry pie
* the beautiful scenery from where you live (or where your travels take you)
* the contents of your beach and/or pool bag (in other words, what are you reading and/or listening to these days?)
* summer projects you’re working on
* a local landscape that you admire

* snapshots from your 4th of July festival

* a home design project you’re tackling this summer

* your garden

* your favorite bike or walking trail

You Get the Picture

I could go on and on, but you get the picture (pun intended). So bring your camera along this summer, and I’ll do the same! I can’t wait to see and hear the tales from your
Retro Summer ’09!

To visit the Retro Summer Flickr group, click here!


Previous Retro Summer posts:

visit Retro Summer's webpage for all the latest!
Plant Nerds & Cookie-Cutters: a glance at the topics ahead
Oh How I Love a Good Field Trip
Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin