Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Creative Hour: More Buttercups!


This week I couldn't resist using some of my "LA trip" fabric stash to create a couple more Buttercup Bags for the season.

The free pattern for these adorable handbags is just so easy, and gets easier with practice. And who can't use a few more bags to tote around sunglasses and lip gloss during the summer?


This bag won't stay in my possession, though. Like many of the things I create for my "Creative Hour" times, this one will be raffled away as part of my weekly giveaway for newsletter subscribers. (If it sounds like I'm trying to bribe you to become a subscriber, you'd be right! I'm not above bribing!)


Download the Buttercup pattern here to sew one of your own.

And sign up for my newsletter by entering your email address in the sidebar above!


Previous Creative Hour Posts:

DIY: Buttercup Bags (from earlier this spring)
Knitting Wool Socks in Summer
Cocktails and Dresses (but not cocktail dresses)
Montenegro, Here I Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin