Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Sussie: How About Orange

Note: Saturday Sussies are my fun finds during the week.  Since I'm a design fan (some might say fanatic!), many of these sussies dwell on pretty things.  And couldn't the world use more pretty?
I have encountered several super design-oriented blogs this week (a distraction from the downers in the news...), and wanted to showcase How About Orange by blogger Jennifer Jones.  The site has a plethora of eye-candy images and fun DIY projects.

Fun DIY like this project (right), involving some contact paper and a simple vinyl shade.  I was attracted to this little number because a) I love polka dots, particularly done in a modern fashion, and b) I have absolutely hideous vinyl shades in my family room (aka the "man den").  

Cheap, creative makeovers?  Now that's what I'm talking about!

And there is a lot more to gander at on How About Orange, which updates frequently.  So check it out!  

Happy Saturday surfing!  See you on Monday with Mint.com updates, another Marketplace Maven, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin