Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Sussie: Journals

note: every Saturday I share you with you my fun finds for the week.  I call them sussies.  It's a Texas term, apparently.


For those of you who don't know...I'm wild about journals.  I have written in some type of pretty little notebook almost every day since I was nine years old.  I know--it makes for A Lot of journals!  
Naturally I'm always on the lookout for fun new books to scribble my thoughts in.  Above are some of my recent finds in the journal department, all from (you guessed it!) Etsy sellers.  

They are (from right to left):
Sambiamb's letterpress Write journal (direct link)
Buddy Designs' Fabric Embellished journal (direct link)
Every Jot and Tittle's Tiny Upcycled Mini books (direct link)
Pressa Russa's Large Moleskine's "Thank you Miss Moneypenny" journal (direct link)

Catch up on previous Saturday Sussies:

Stay tuned next week to read more on Deviancy 101, as well as more of my Smarty Pants thoughts!  Can't wait to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin