Monday, December 22, 2008

Handmade Holidays Photo Collage

My holiday (well, any day) workstation...


Pictured: Ribbon, raffia, a handmade animal, some halfway-finished knitted socks, some great fabric I printed using Lotta Jansdotter's stencils (still don't know what to make of it), and a quilted panel I made from remnants...

And here are some fabrics I'm collecting for my Hillberry Home shop...  You'll recognize some of the designs already sewn onto my pillow covers...

And finally my hand-me-down sewing machine from a favorite aunt, sitting on top of one of my favorite Goodwill finds: the sewing table (why don't they make these any more?).  

I wish I could say my work was all done...but there is still some crafting, and wrapping, left to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin