Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Creative Hour: Lime Green Shimmer

Even though I have been spending most of my time this week sewing up baby quilts and nursery items for my soon-to-open online store, I couldn't resist making a few non-baby home accessories.


These pillows (and an accompanying throw that I haven't assembled yet) make me think of spring in the woods. Fresh green, dark brown and a knotty tweed remind me of budding leaves, bark and mulch (can you tell I have gardening on th
e mind?).


The green scheme doesn't exactly fit well in my living room, so I'll happily be offering these for sale at Hillberry Home. Just as soon as I finish up that baby stuff!


Oh--and no, I haven't forgotten about that red dress. Still workin' on it. Montenegro will have to wait a few more days I guess...

Previous Creative Hour Posts:

Baby Quilts
Tote Bags
Dining in Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin