Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flowie Style






I have a special affection for textile designers
,
so when Sunset magazine introduced me to a new favorite this month, I thought I'd share.

Her name is Yaling Hou and her design line is called Flowie.  I love her nature-inspired drawings, which she sketches when something catcher her eye during walks around town or in the park.  As for her finished products, I really like her bags--especially the cute little ones.  She has a lot more to offer than just bags, too, and at reasonable prices.

I write a lot about women who take their creativity to the market.  Yaling is one such woman.  Take some time to check out her shop at flowiestyle.com.

This post is part of August's Summer Squeeze series.

Share with me your favorite designer, or a female entrepreneur you admire by emailing me at shillberry@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin