Monday, August 11, 2008

Lotsa Lotta!


Lotta Jansdotter
is one of my most favorite textile designers in the biz today.  I first ran across her work in a Blueprint magazine (Blueprint has since gone out of print), and since that time she's popped up all over the place.

I was excited to see that she recently published a book about printing, and wasted no time getting my hands on a copy.  Since then I've been happily printing fabric using her nifty stencils. 

I love her organic designs, and have found that her style is difficult to find.  All the more reason to take advantage of her stencils and printing ideas!  

If you like simple, nature-inspired designs, and are not intimidated by a little do-it-yourself printing, grab a copy of her book.  Or, just visit her website and get some of her products (sans the DIY).  

This post is part of August's Summer Squeeze series.  
Stay tuned for September, when we'll get back to the basics and talk about building a livelihood by meshing career and home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin