Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wild for Wild Spirit





Apparently I am not the only one working on my fall collection.  I just got an email from Bare Escentuals showcasing their new Wild Spirit Collection.  



The smoky eyes and peachy cheeks/lips combo looks very enticing.  Have I mentioned that I love their mineral make-up?

Click here to check out their fall line.

New to Deviantly Domesticated?  Welcome!  We are just kicking off the Summer Squeeze--which is my attempt to squeeze the last bit of vacation out of the summer.  And for me that means having fun with girly stuff, like make-up.  

This blog isn't all about beauty, though.  Stay tuned for my Back to Basics series starting in September, where I'll be talking a lot more about creating a meaningful livelihood by combining career and home into one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin