Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Slimmers




I am going to be in a wedding at the end of the summer, so I decided that it was high time for me to get back into the routine of working out (I took a wee bit of a break this summer....).  I turned to my most favorite place to find good workouts: Exercise TV.  

I discovered Exercise TV earlier this year as part of my television on-demand cable package, and was instantly hooked.  Since I can't afford a gym membership (and we were already paying for the cable), this has been a great alternative.  The workouts are quick and usually involve a combination of strength training and cardio.  No leaving the house.  No classes to catch.  It's great!

Fortunately, in addition to being on cable, you can also find these workouts online, and download them to your phone, ipod, or computer for pocket change.  Check out my new summer favorite, the Summer Slimmers two week program.  

This post is part of August's Summer Squeeze series.

Don't forget to check out my other blog on current events, Cigars in the Parlour.  Today's topic: China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin