Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Handmade Holidays: Chunky Knit Cowls

I confess that I might be a little late to the fashion game, but I am loving all of the oversize, chunky-knit cowls I'm seeing lately!  They have the look of a cozy scarf, but with a lot more bulk to them!  Like a giant turtleneck that you can snuggle up with, minus the sweater attached below--

So, here are some of my favorite cowls (all Etsy finds, of course) for your browsing pleasure.  Note that the shipping deadline for some sellers (especially those outside the US) is rapidly approaching if you want your items before the holidays, so don't tarry!

If you like what you see, and are handy with the needles, join me tomorrow as I post a DIY on how to craft your own chunky cowl.  Maybe you can whip one up yourself to give as the coolest handmade gift of the year (or at least that is what
your friends will say).

Or, support handmade artisans this year and shop from the stores shown here.  View the etsy "mini mall" in left sidebar for more ideas and links!
This post is part of the Handmade Holiday series here on DD.  Check in daily to read more of the same, now through December 20th!

Links from top left: 

Previous Handmade posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin