Friday, November 7, 2008

New Shop! Hillberry Home


Hi Everyone!  And Happy Friday!

I wanted to introduce my new and improved Etsy shop to you--Hillberry Home.  I'm really excited about it, and hope you enjoy the fun home designs too!

To read more about other Etsy sellers, visit "Marketplace Mavens" on stephaniehillberry.com!


For those of you who don't know my
 feelings for Etsy (I love it!), click here to read more--




Also, read some of these posts on why I think micro (aka grassroots) businesses are important to women, communities, and the economy:


Do you operate your own "grassroots" business?  Then tell me about it!  Or do you know someone who might be a Marketplace Maven (a woman who is taking her creative skills to the marketplace)?  Share their story with me!  Email me at shillberry@comcast.net or comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin