Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fabric Heaven

I was blog surfing this morning, and ran into fabric heaven. Yes--that's right: heaven. So I thought I'd share with you, naturally, in case you would like a little piece of heaven yourself.

Piece #1: Amy Butler apparently has a new bedding lin
e out at Bed Bath & Beyond. What's that you say? Did you say you love Amy Butler? Yes, I know. Me too.


A few of you possibly know that I'm obsessed with bedding. I can't resist the urge to change my linens around at least once a season--usually more. I love all of it. Quilts. Duvets. Pillow Shams. Faux fur throws. All of it. The more the merrier, in my opinion. My husband, of course, disagrees, which is why I may not be actually p
urchasing Amy Butler bedding. But I will, no doubt, find myself wandering the aisles of Bed Bath & Beyond and dreaming of it nevertheless.



Piece #2: Lotta Jansdotter sells fabric remnants! Did you hear me? Isn't that fantastic!? She even sells some of them in adorable linen pouches.




I want them. All of them. For placemats and quilted throws and pillow covers.


And yes, I know that this...again...has nothing to do with food (the alleged theme for this week of posting). But this fabric is frankly WAY more interesting than the beets I have in my refrigerator--a recent delivery from the farm. What am I supposed to do with beets, I ask?

I don't have to ask the same questions with fabric.


You understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin